Thursday, May 9, 2019

Guest Desiger at Cts Sketch #321

I'm back with a card to remind you about the fabulous sketch at Cts Sketch challenge, where I am guest designer this week!
I'm so happy and honored to guest designing at Cts Sketch!



I made a minty card with the Beautiful Blooms III stamp set from Uniko and added some rhinestones to finish the card.







Supplies
- Uniko - Beautiful Blooms III
- Avery Elle - Loads of Wishes
- Lawn Fawn ink: Minty Fresh and Merman
- Altenew ink: Emerald
- Masking Tape
- Rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the CTS team this week, Nan! I love the patterned paper you've customized for Brian's Sketch!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's exciting to have you join us, Nancy! I love how you flipped the sketch--such a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete