Saturday, May 25, 2019

Let's celebrate

Happy Saturday!
There were painters in the hall at my house all week long and I couldn't access my craft room since it was blocked with their stuff. So I'm super happy their work is done and I can finally get crafty again :-)

My card for today is inspired by 2 challenges. The sketch challenge from FMS#389 and the color challenge from CC&S#322.








I want to share my card at:

- Freshly Made Sketches #389
https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2019/05/freshly-made-sketches-389-sketch-by.html

- CAS Colours & Sketches #322
http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-322-colours.html




Supplies
- Create A Smile - Botanical Love
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: Y06, Y08, Y35, YR15, YR07, YG41, BG32, BG13
- MFT - Distressed Patterns
- Altenew Volcano Lake
- Hero Arts- It's Your Day
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Foam tape

7 comments:

  1. I love the blue splatters backing this gorgeous flower! So glad you were able to get back in your craft room to create and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card Nancy! I just love that big, bright flower! The background is gorgeous as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Love the gradient on the leaves. Thanks for sharing your work with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the splattered background. A great foil for the flower. Thank you for joining us for this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That big yellow flower just pops! Beautiful colors...beautifully done! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you've popped up the flower over the splatter background. It's a lovely use of our challenge colors! Thanks so much for making CC&S part of your crafting time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am in love with this gorgeous card and those amazing vibrant colours you've used on your flower! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete