Thursday, August 22, 2019

Altenew August Inspiration Challenge

Hi all!

For the August Inspiration Challenge I created a card with the Everlasting Happiness stamp set from Altenew.

I stamped the flowers, colored them with Copic markers and cut them out by hand.

For the background I used Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink and the Watercolor Stripes Stencil.


I then arranged the flowers and adhered them to the card base.


Finally I white heat embossed the sentiment from the Wallpaper Art stamp set and used foam tape to adhere it to the card.








I want to share my card at:

- Altenew August Inspiration Challenge

https://altenewblog.com/2019/08/03/how-to-video-august-2019-inspiration-challenge-with-may-sukyong-park/




Supplies
- Altenew - Everlasting Happiness
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: YG03, YG17, YG67, RV21, RV13, RV14, RV09, R89
- Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink
- Altenew - Wallpaper art 
- Altenew - Watercolor Stripes Stencil
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment