Thursday, October 10, 2019

Altenew October 2019 Inspiration Challenge

Hi crafty friends!

I have a new floral CAS card to share with you today!

I was inspired by the Altenew October 2019 Inspiration Challenge.


https://altenewblog.com/2019/10/02/october-2019-inspiration-challenge-2/



Here is my card:


Altenew Floral Art

Altenew Floral Art

Altenew Floral Art



 

I also want to share my card at:

- Addicted to Stamps and More #362 - Make Your Mark

- The Flower Challenge #37 - CAS
http://theflowerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-flower-challenge-37-cas.html





Supplies
- Altenew - Floral Art
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Altenew ink:
          - Maple Yellow
          - Rubellite
          - Sapphire

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Nancy and I love your bright colourful flowers too, great CAS creation.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty floral card and I love the CAS design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete