Monday, October 7, 2019

Party Pals

Hi all!

This card I made for my husband's godchild who's turning 3 next weekend.


I first did some color blending in the background with Altenew inks. 
Next I colored the critters from Avery Elle with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set.


Avery Elle Party Pals

Avery Elle Party Pals

Avery Elle Party Pals



I want to share my card at:

- Freshly Made Sketches #405

https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2019/10/freshly-made-sketches-405-sketch-by-judy.html

 - Addicted to Stamps and More #361 - Anything Goes




Supplies
- Avery Elle - Party Pals
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: N6, N5, N4, N2, R20, YG41, B000, Y11
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Altenew ink:
          - Maple Yellow
          - Volkano Lake
          - Sea Breeze

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the blended backgrounds and the sweet critters. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your characters are so stinky cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and such a clever take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete