Sunday, July 18, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Silky Camellia

Happy Saturday!

Today I want to share with you a card featuring the Silky Camellia digital stamp from Rachel Vass Designs.

Rachel Vass Designs - Silky Camellia


For this card I used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Cameo for the digital image and colored it with Copic markers.

I printed the sentiment from the same set onto the card base and used the Diagonal Stripes stencil from Pinkfresh Studio to blend
Dried Marigold Distress Oxide ink.

Finally I used foam tape to adhere the floral image to create some dimension.

Rachel Vass Designs - Silky Camellia

Rachel Vass Designs - Silky Camellia

Rachel Vass Designs - Silky Camellia


Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Silky Camellia
- Silhouette Cameo
- Copic markers: Y21, YR12, RV21, RV13, RV14, YG13, YG25, YG17
- Pinkfresh Studio - Diagonal Stripe stencil
- Dried Marigold Distress Oxide ink
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment