Friday, July 23, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Tumbling Leaves

Happy Friday!

My today's post features 2 cards I made with the Tumbling Leaves set from Rachel Vass Designs.

Rachel Vass Designs - Tumbling Leaves


For the first card I colored the bottom part with Copic markers and used the
Sizzix Tim Holtz 3D Botanical embossing folder for the top part. I also used my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut one flower from this set.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts.




My second card is a CAS card.
I colored the top part with Copic markers and printed the sentiment from this Tumbling Leaves set on the bottom part.
I also added a pink glitter strip to add some sparkle.





Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Tumbling Leaves
- Silhouette Cameo
- Hero Arts - Birthday Messages
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Maple Yellow Altenew ink
- Sizzix Tim Holtz 3D Botanical embossing folder
- Copic markers: RV21, RV13, RV14, R22, R24, R37, RV11, R83, R85, YR15, RV04, RV06, RV09, RV19, BG11, BG32, BG13, BG18
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment