Monday, October 4, 2021

AAA Birthday Challenge #30 - A Slimline Card

Hi all!

it's the first Monday of the month so time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday.
It's a fun one where we challenge you to create a slimline card.
Alex Syberia is sponsoring this challenge with a $10 gift card.



I first played with the design from Alex Syberia in my Silhouette Studio and isolated one flower.
I mirrored some of them so that not all the flowers look the same.
I printed 5 flowers, cut them with my Silhouette Cameo and colored them with Copic markers.

In the corners of the card base I used
Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink and a mini stencil from Tim Holtz.

I adhered the scalloped slimline front from Carlijn Design on top of it and adhered the flowers with foam tape to create some dimension.

The sentiment is from SSS. Here I stacked it several times and used mirror cardstock for the top sentiment. The small sentiment is also from SSS and is heat set with White embossing powder.

Alex Syberia - Beautiful Flowers Slimline

Alex Syberia - Beautiful Flowers Slimline

Alex Syberia - Beautiful Flowers Slimline



Supplies
- Alex Syberia - Beautiful Flowers Slimline
- Silhouette Cameo
- Copic markers: B00, B01, B02, BG11, BG32, BG13, YG11, YG13, Y11, Y15
- Carlijn Design - Scalloped slimline die
- Tim Holtz - Mini Stencil Set 34
- Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink
- SSS - Script hello
- SSS - Tiny Words
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Foam tape

3 comments: