Monday, November 8, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #510

Happy Monday crafty friends!

I have a card to share with you today based on the sketch from FMS #510.

Varada Sharma - Magnolia Wreath

Varada Sharma - Magnolia Wreath

Varada Sharma - Magnolia Wreath

I first used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Studio to cut out Magnolia Wreath from Varada Sharma and colored it with Copic markers.

Next I used the Botanical 3D embossing folder from Sizzix and embossed the pink cardstock.
I added another piece of design paper on top of it to match the sketch.

Finally I added the wreath with foam tape and added the sentiment which is from Birch Press Design.


I want to share my card at:

- Freshly Made Sketches #510



Supplies
- Varada Sharma - Magnolia Wreath
- Silhouette Cameo
- Copic markers: Y26, YG11, YG41, BG32, BG18, R11, R20, R43
- Sizzix - Botanical 3D embossing folder
- Craft Sensations design paper
- Birch Press Design - Hello Sugar Script
- Gold glitter paper
- Foam tape

2 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully layered design, Nancy! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete