Monday, November 1, 2021

AAA Birthday Challenge #31 - Animals

Happy Monday!

We have a new fun challenge over at AAA Birthday! This month we challenge you to create a card featuring animals.


For my card I first stamped the donkey from Whimsy Stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I cut it out by hand and colored it with Copic markers.

Next I adhered the design paper onto the card base and I also stamped the sentiment from IO onto the card base.

I die cut 3 circles and colored 2 of them with a matching Copic marker. I adhered them together and added the donkey with foam tape to create some dimension.

Whimsy Stamps - Wonky Donkey

Whimsy Stamps - Wonky Donkey

Whimsy Stamps - Wonky Donkey



Supplies
- Whimsy Stamps - Wonky Donkey
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: N2, N4, N6, R11
- Circle die
- Impression Obsession - Have fun
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Scrapberry's design paper
- Foam tape

5 comments:

  1. Such a wonderfully fun and amusing image, love that donkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Wonkey Donkeys are so funny, great card perfect for a birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp! Great card!! Happy Holidays! MK

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so fun and amazing. The image pops off the card front.

    ReplyDelete