Monday, March 7, 2022

AAA Birthday Challenge #35 - Under the Sea

Happy Monday!

It’s time for a new challenge at the AAA Birthday Blog. This time we challenge you to create a birthday card with an 'Under the sea' theme.


I first stamped the fish from MFT with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copic markers. I also used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Then I used masking tape to create a border for my background.
I first stamped the bubble background from Whimsy Stamps with Versamark and heat set it with white embossing powder. Then I blended Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink and removed the masking tape.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from SSS and heat set it with white embossing powder. I used foam tape to adhere the sentiment and the fish to the card to create some dimension.

MFT - Gill Friends

MFT - Gill Friends

MFT - Gill Friends


Supplies
- MFT - Gill Friends
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: B21, B23, Y15, Y38, YR15
- Masking tape
- Whimsy Stamps - Mini Bubbles Background
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Mermaid Lagoon
          - Blueprint Sketch
- SSS - Tiny Words
- Foam tape

5 comments:

  1. oh love your sea and bubbles and then the bright fish on top, super card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stand out card Nancy! Love that bright bubbly background, perfect to showcase the angel fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bubbles you added to your background! And the fishes are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! The simplicity of it is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +1-510-854-9661

    Thank you once again, you make everything looks beautiful in your blog.
    Adriana Rob
    Reading from Greece.

    ReplyDelete