Wednesday, October 24, 2018

A get-well autumn card

Today I made another card on demand, a get-well card.

Because the weather is changing and the trees get colorful leaves, I was inspired to make an autumn themed card with a warm orange color.

get-well fall card

First I stamped the leaves with Versamark and heat set this with white embossing powder.
Next I blended Aged Mahogany on the outside with Spiced Marmelade on the inside of the card.


get-well fall card

For the leaves I used a waterbrush to get an oxidized look. I also used Forest Moss to make some leaves a little bit darker.

The sentiment is stamped with Versamark and heat set with white embossing powder.

Supplies
- Craft Sensations - Leaves
- Concord & 9th - Perfectly Penned
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Distress oxide ink:
          - Spiced Marmelade
          - Aged Mahogany
          - Forest Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment