Monday, October 15, 2018

Balloon pop-up card

My husbands goldchild is turning 2 next week so I made him a balloon pop-up birthday card.

Balloon pop-up card

I die cut the inside of the card with the balloon thinlits and stamped the balloons with Altenew ink.

Balloon pop-up card

Next I stamped the sentiment with Versafine black ink on the inside of the card and adhered the inside to the card base.

Balloon pop-up card

For the front of the card I die cut 3 balloons. The sentiment is stamped with Memento Black ink and the letters are colored with Chameleon markers.
The second part of the sentiment is stamped with 3 different colors of Altenew ink who matches the colors of the word 'happy.
On this stroke of paper I used a stiched rectangle die on the edges to create a border.

Finally I used foam tape to adhere the balloons to the card.

Balloon pop-up card

Supplies
- SU - Balloon adventures + balloon pop-up thinlits
- Altenew ink: - Mountain Mist
                     - Lagoon
                     - Fresh lemon
                     - Industrial diamond
- CZ Design - Birthday palooza
- Versafine black ink
- Memento Black ink
- Foam tape
- Chameleon markers: BG3, BG4, CG8, CG5, YL2 
- Stitched rectangle die

No comments:

Post a Comment