Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Double fun

My sister asked me to make her a baby card because her friend is having a twin.
I searched my stash and found the Moon baby stamp set from SU. It's been ages since I used this stamp set again.


Baby twin card with Moon Baby stamp set from SU

Baby twin card with Moon Baby stamp set from SU

Baby twin card with Moon Baby stamp set from SU


I stamped the babies with Memento black ink and made a mask with my Silhouette Cameo. I then used the cloud stencil with Tumbled glass distress ink to create the clouds.
I colored the babies with Copic Markers and stamped the sentiment with Versafine black ink.
Finally I added the borders on top and in the bottom.


 
I want to share my card at:

- SSS Wednesday challenge Anything goes

- Addicted to Stamps and More challenge #331

http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-331-anything-goes.html


Supplies
- SU - Moon Baby
- MFT - Mini cloud edges stencil
- Distress ink: Tumbled glass
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Versafine black ink
- Copic markers: E00, E31, R20, Y02, Y15, BG11, BG32
- Gummiapan design paper turqouise

1 comment:

  1. Too darn cute...love your sweet pair of babies! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete