Friday, March 29, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches 381

I'm playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge 381 today. 
I immediately knew I wanted to use the colors mint and gold.





I started with a border on the right where I used the Pointed Out Stencil from Reverse Confetti and heat embossed a strip with gold embossing powder.

In the left corner I stamped the Beautiful Bloom stamp from MFT and also heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.

Finally I added the sentiment strip with a Dutch stamp from Het Scrapbook Atelier.

Cas card with Beautiful Bloom stamp from MFT

Cas card with Beautiful Bloom stamp from MFT

Cas card with Beautiful Bloom stamp from MFT




Supplies
- MFT - Beautiful Bloom
- Versamark
- Metallic Gold embossing powder
- Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink
- Reverse Confetti - Pointed Out Stencil
- Gefeliciteerd stempel 97e

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, your card is perfect! I love everything about it, from your use of a stencil, the narrow, gold embossed cardstock and the gorgeous, off the edge embossed bloom. I am so glad you played along at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and fresh mix of colors. LOVE that flower! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete