Friday, March 1, 2019

Crocus flowers card


Here in Belgium the spring break starts tomorrow so this is the perfect opportunity to use the crocus flowers stamp set from PPP.
I normally don't use violet or purple colors on my cards but these flowers ask for a violet color.
 
Crocus flowers card with PPP stamps

Crocus flowers card with PPP stamps

Crocus flowers card with PPP stamps

I first colored the flowers and die cut them with the coordinating dies. Next I used the stitched edge from MFT to create the rounded borders and stamped the sentiment in the middle.
Finally I arranged the flowers on the card and adhered them.


I want to share my card at:

- TGIF challenge #201

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/03/tgifc201-sweet-color-challenge.html


- CAS Colours & Sketches #310


http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2019/02/challenge-310-sketch.html



Supplies
- Pretty Pink Posh - Crocus flowers + dies 
- Uniko - Beautiful
- Copic markers: V01, V12, V15, V17, Y00, YG01, YG03, YG17
- Memento black ink
- MFT - Stitched basic edges
- Distress ink: Squeezed lemonade 
- Versafine black ink

4 comments:

  1. What a delightfully happy card, fabulous us of our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried commenting earlier but was having problems on my end, so I’m sorry if you get a bunch of duplicates from me. I think you’ve done a fabulous job coloring these lovely crocuses! Thanks for sharing your very Springtime card with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the colors you chose for the flowers, great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the flowers on this card! The colors are perfect for these flowers. Thank you for joining our CC&S challenge!

    ReplyDelete