Friday, July 26, 2019

Flamingo

Hi all!

It's been a while since I made a card because I was on a holiday to Sardinia.
Now I'm back and my fingers are itching to make some cards :)

I don't use distress inks often for stamping but for this card I did.
I was inspired by a friend who's foot is in plaster. His plaster is decorated with colorful tropical leaves so I used the Fine Ferns stamp set from Create A Smile to decorate the card.

The sentiment is from Carlijn Design and I also added a print and cut flamingo to finish of this summer card.





I want to share my card at:
- Seize the Birthday #170 - Rainbow



Supplies
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Mustard Seed
          - Picked Raspberry
          - Festive Berries
          - Wilted Violet
          - Blueprint Sketch
          - Mowed Lawn
- Create A Smile - Fine Ferns
- Carlijn Design - Gefeliciteerd
- Versafine onyx black
- Flamingo svg

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the tropical rainbow ferns and the black sentiment really pops amongst them. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a trip to Sardinia! Lucky you, but I am so glad that you had time to make this colorful card. What fun to be inspired by a friends cast. I love the rainbow leaves. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Nancy! I hope you had a wonderful time in Sardinia! I love your tropical and colorful fern-y card and especially love that someone's foot plaster inspired you to make it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete