Monday, July 29, 2019

Winnie & Walter June/July Color combo challenge

Hi all!
Today I have a new card to share with you for the Winnie & Walter June/July challenge.


https://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2019/06/junejuly-color-combo-with-heather.html


First I blended some light gray with some dark gray to create a gradient look.

Next I stamped the Into The Woods stamp with Versamark and heat embossed it with Hero Arts White Satin Pearl Embossing Powder. I really love the way it shines!

Then I die cut a heart out of it and used the other stamp from the Into The Woods stamp set inside the heart.

Finally I die cut the sentiment and stacked it 2 times to give it some dimension. I also added some shimmer onto the sentiment with the Wink of Stella glitter brush.


Winnie & Walter Into The Woods


Winnie & Walter Into The Woods

Winnie & Walter Into The Woods

Winnie & Walter Into The Woods



Supplies
- Winnie & Walter - Scenery: Into The Woods
- Winnie & Walter - In A Word: Hugs
- Altenew ink:
          - Limestone
          - Silver Stone
          - Blush
- Lawn Fawn ink - Minty Fresh
- Versamark
- Hero Arts White Satin Pearl Embossing Powder
- Heart die
- Wink of Stella glitter brush

No comments:

Post a Comment