Friday, July 12, 2019

Wildflower watercolor card

Yesterday I made a watercolor card.
It's something I haven't done much before but I wanted to try my newly bought Zig markers and it was so much fun!

Concord & 9th Wildflower

Concord & 9th Wildflower

Concord & 9th Wildflower

 


I want to share my card at:

- Stamplorations World Watercolor Month


https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/07/world-watercolor-month-linky-party-faux-watercolor-inspiration-from-karola.html#more




Supplies
- Concord & 9th - Wildflower
- Altenew - Mega Succulent
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Zig markers

1 comment:

  1. Great work with your new watercolour markers, I hope you will enjoy them and make more beautiful cards like this one! Thanks for playing along with us over at STAMPlorations for World Watercolour Month

    ReplyDelete