Thursday, March 26, 2020

A hug especially for you

Hi all!

I made this card on request for my sister. She wants to send some cards to friends and family during this quarantine period.

The flower from MFT was actually a leftover found in my stash. It was gold embossed and colored with Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink.
I created the border with the same gold embossing powder and did the same with the sentiment which is from Marianne Design. It means 'A hug especially for you' in Dutch.

Finally I embossed the background with a Next Level Gemstone Embossing Folder and assembled the card. For the flower I used foam tape to create some dimension.












I want to share my card at:

- Freshly Made Sketches #428


https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2020/03/freshly-made-sketches-428-sketch-by-amy.html

- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes




Supplies
- Next Level Gemstone Embossing Folder
- MFT - Beautiful Bloom
- Cracked Pistachio Distress ink
- Versamark
- Gold Embossing powder
- Marianne Design - Knuffels
- Foam tape

3 comments:

  1. So lovely. I love the green. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful big flower and the gold adds such a touch of elegance! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete