Monday, March 2, 2020

AAA Birthday Challenge #11 - Flowers


Good morning! I hope you guys are having an awesome week and are ready to join us for a fun new challenge over AAA Birthday.
This month the theme is to create a birthday card with flowers.

https://aaabirthday.blogspot.com/2020/03/game-11-flowers.html


As I have lots of flower stamps (I really love flowers) it was hard to choose which one I was going to use. Eventually I chose the Sketched Flowers stamp from SSS and used Nuvo Shimmer Powders to give it some color. I also used the coordinating die to cut it out. You cannot see it clearly in the pictures but these Shimmer Powders have an awesome shimmery effect which I really love!

I wanted to use warm colors so for the background I used Tattered Rose and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide ink.


The sentiment is from Uniko and is heat set with white embossing powder.



Sketched Flowers

Sketched Flowers

Sketched Flowers




Supplies
- SSS - Sketched Flowers
- Uniko - Birthday Wishes
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Nuvo Shimmer Powders:
          - Solar Flare
          - Cherry Bomb
          - Catherine Weel
          - Falling Leaves
          - Atlantis Burst
          - Green Parade
- Distress Oxide Ink:
          - Tattered Rose
          - Abandoned Coral

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous colours, so warm and sensual! Adore your card Nancy!

    ReplyDelete