Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Rings and splatters

Hi crafty friends,

For this card I was inspired by Janet from Swanlady Impressions. You can find her card here. Go check out her blog as she creates beautiful cards!

For my card I first stamped the woodgrain background from Viva Decor with Jellyfish Lawn Fawn Ink which is a very soft ink.

Next I masked off a part of the rings stamp because I only wanted to use 6 rings based on the Inspired By challenge. I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added some color with 6 different Copic markers also based on the colors of the Inspired By challenge.

I wanted to add some extra paint splatters around the rings so I used the splatters stencil from Tim Holtz and Memento Tuxedo Black.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts with Versafine Onyx Black.










I want to share my card at:

- Inspired By... Sitting Pretty

http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/05/inspired-bysitting-pretty.html

- Addicted to CAS #185 - Rainbow

http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-185-rainbow.html

- SSS Monday Challenge - We're going around in circles
 




Supplies
- Tim Holtz - Halftone & Rings
- Viva Decor - Brick & Wood
- Tim Holtz - Splatters stencil
- Hero Arts - Birthday Messages
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Jellyfish Lawn Fawn ink
- Copic markers: Y02, RV10, B00, BG11, R43, YG41

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a cool design, the wood grain really adds a lot to your fun circles too! Thank you for sharing this week @ IB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the graphic nature of your card, Nancy, and the way you combined the two challenges. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love how you added color to your card - very clever. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Apologies for the late comment.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete