Monday, May 4, 2020

AAA Birthday Challenge #13 - Things with Wings

Hello! I hope you are all well and play along with us at AAA Birthday if you have some spare time and feel a little crafty. 
This time we want you to create a birthday card with the theme 'Things with Wings'.

 https://aaabirthday.blogspot.com/2020/05/game-13-things-with-wings.html


For my card I first stamped the toucan and leaves from Newton's Nook with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Next I created the background with the Tropical Leaves stencil also from Newton's Nook and 3 distress oxide inks.

Then I used the Peek-a-Boo Circle Window from MFT to die cut the circle and arranged the bird and leaves around it.
For the background of this circle I stamped the Quilted Hearts stamp from SSS with Bamboo Altenew ink.

Finally I added the sentiment which is from SSS.


Newton's Nook Toucan Party


Newton's Nook Toucan Party


Newton's Nook Toucan Party


That's all from me.
Don't forget to find out what the other design team members and our guest designer
Enna created for this month's challenge and see all the challenge details over AAA Birthday!





I also want to share my card at:

- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes





Supplies
- Newton's Nook - Toucan Party
- Newton's Nook - Tropical Leaves Stencil
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: N4, N6, N9, Y11, Y02, R27, YG13, YG05, YR15, B02, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG25, Y08, YR15, RV13, RV14
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Squeezed Lemonade
          - Twisted Citron
          - Mowed Lawn
- MFT - Peek-a-Boo Circle Window
- SSS - Sending And Wishing
- SSS - Quilted Hearts
- Bamboo Altenew Ink
- Versamark
- White embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. He's amazing! Love the little window and all the beautiful foliage surrounding it. Awesome card Nancy!

    ReplyDelete