Saturday, May 15, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Lily Love

Hi crafty friends!

Today I want to show you a card I made with the Lily Love digital stamp from Rachel Vass Designs.

Rachel Vass Designs - Lily Love


For this card I used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Cameo and colored the lily with Zig markers.

I printed the sentiment from the same set onto a piece of cardstock and used a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die from MFT to create the front panel.
I die cut a circle with a die from Penny Black and adhered this on top of the front panel with foam tape. Finally I also used foam tape to adhere the lily to the circle.

Rachel Vass Designs - Lily Love

Rachel Vass Designs - Lily Love

Rachel Vass Designs - Lily Love



Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Lily Love
- Zig markers: 041, 025, 070
- Silhouette Cameo
- Penny Black - Stitched Square & Circles
- MFT - Wonky Stitched Rectangle die
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment