Saturday, May 1, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Spring Daffodils

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a card I made with the Spring Daffodils digital stamp from Rachel Vass Designs. These flowers look so gorgeous!

Rachel Vass Designs - Spring Daffodils

I first used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Studio for the flowers and colored them with Copic markers.

I printed the sentiment from the same digital set on a piece of paper and used a rectangle die to cut the panel.
I then colored this piece with Wild Honey Distress Oxide ink and stamped the dotted diamonds stamp from Altenew with Rusty Hinge on top of it.

Finally I added the flowers with foam tape t create som dimension.

Rachel Vass Designs - Spring Daffodils

Rachel Vass Designs - Spring Daffodils

Rachel Vass Designs - Spring Daffodils



Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Spring Daffodils
- Silhouette Cameo
- Copic markers: Y08, Y06, Y02, Y13, YG01, YG13, YG25, YG17

- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Wild Honey
          - Rusty Hinge
- Rectangle die
- Altenew - Dotted Diamonds
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment