Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Simple Spots

Hi crafty friends!

Today I'm showing you a slimline card I made with the Simple Spots digital stamp from Rachel Vass Designs.

Rachel Vass Designs - Simple Spots

 
I first used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Studio for the flower and colored it with Zig markers.

Next I created the rectangle frame and used Spun Sugar and Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide ink together with a mini stencil from Tim Holtz.

I printed the sentiment from the same set onto the front panel and adhered the frame and flower with foam tape to create some dimension.

Rachel Vass Designs - Simple Spots

Rachel Vass Designs - Simple Spots

Rachel Vass Designs - Simple Spots



Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Simple Spots
- Zig markers: 026, 070, 041
- Silhouette Cameo
- Distress Oxide ink:
          - Spun Sugar
          - Carved Pumpkin
- Tim Holtz - Mini Layering Stencil set 34
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment