Monday, June 7, 2021

AAA Birthday Challenge #26 - Flowers

Hi all!

Good morning! I hope you guys are having an awesome week and are ready to join us for a fun new challenge over at AAA Birthday.
I had a great time with this challenge because flower cards are my favorite :-)


For this card I used the Peony Dream 3D die from Altenew and die cut the pieces out of colored cardstock. I colored the leaves with Bamboo and Parrot Altenew ink.

The background is the Dotted Swirls Debossing Cover die from Altenew. I really love this subtile background.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from the Label Love set with Altenew Obsidian Black pigment ink and adhered everything with foam tape to the card base.


Altenew - Peony Dream 3D Die set

Altenew - Peony Dream 3D Die set

Altenew - Peony Dream 3D Die set



Supplies
- Altenew - Peony Dream 3D Die set
- Altenew - Dotted Swirls Debossing Cover Die
- Colored cardstock
- Altenew ink:
          - Bamboo
          - Parrot
- Altenew - Label Love
- Altenew Obsidian Black pigment ink
- Foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Such a nice color for flowers, wish they were real.So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background debossing die looks amazing with those gorgeous florals on top. Beautiful card Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, This is beautiful! I Love your choice of colors for your florals along with that fun background! You ladies sure know what you are doing! I am so impressed with this team! Thanks for having me this month at AAA! Take care!

    ReplyDelete