Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Wildflowers

Hi crafty friends!

Rachel Vass Designs released some beautiful flowers in her latest release so I couldn't wait to play with them.

Rachel Vass Designs - Wildflowers

I chose one flower from this set, played with my Silhouette Cameo and came up with this design.
I colored the flower with Copic markers and used
Peeled Paint Distress Oxide ink with the Tiny Dots Stencil from SSS for the background.
I also used the Wonky Stitched Rectangle die from MFT for the front panel and adhered this with foam tape to the card base to create some dimension.

Rachel Vass Designs - Wildflowers

Rachel Vass Designs - Wildflowers

Rachel Vass Designs - Wildflowers


Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Wildflowers
- Silhouette Cameo
- Copic markers: YG01, YG13, RV11, R83, R58, R56
- SSS - Tiny Dots Stencil
- Peeled Paint Distress Oxide ink
- MFT - Wonky Stitched Rectangle
- Foam tape

1 comment: