Saturday, December 25, 2021

Chinchilla Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Our vet asked me to create a Christmas card featuring a chinchilla.
I found a digital image online and used the print and cut function in my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut this chinchilla. Then I stamped the hat from Lawn Fawn with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating die to cut it out. Next I used Copic markers to color them.

I colored the background with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink and stamped the leaves from Uniko with Emerald Altenew ink.

Finally I stamped the sentiment, also from Uniko, with Emeral Altenew ink and adhered the chinchilla with foam tape to create some dimension.

Chinchilla Christmas

Chinchilla Christmas

Chinchilla Christmas


Supplies
- Chinchilla digital image
- Silhouette Cameo
- Copic markers: C2, C3, C5, C6, R11, R43, R35
- Uniko - Season Of Beauty
- Lawn Fawn - Hats Off To You
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Emerald Altenew ink
- Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink
- Foam tape

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +1-510-854-9661

    Thank you once again, you make everything looks beautiful in your blog.
    Adriana Rob
    Reading from Greece.

    ReplyDelete