Saturday, December 18, 2021

Karin Joan Missees Pets

Hi crafty friends!

I made this card based on a card I recently saw on Pinterest.

Missees Pets Season's Greetings

Missees Pets Season's Greetings

Missees Pets Season's Greetings

Missees Pets Season's Greetings


I first stamped the cute pet with Memento Tuxedo Black and cut it out by hand.
I did the same with the hat from Lawn Fawn and colored them with Copic markers.

For the window frame I used a design paper from Karin Joan Ice Cream Pop and added a piece of gold glitter cardstock at the back of it.
Then I used a circle die from Penny Black, adhered this on the inside of the frame and added the pet with foam tape to create some dimension.

I used another piece of cardstock from the same paper pad from Karin Joan and added this to the card base.
I glued the window frame to the card and stamped the sentiment from CZ Design with Versamark and heat set this with gold embossing powder.



Supplies
- Karin Joan - STAMPKJ14
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers
- Lawn Fawn - Hats Off To You
- Karin Joan Ice Cream Pop Paper Pad
- Gold glitter cardstock
- CZ Design - Good Cheer
- Versamark
- Gold embossing powder
- Penny Black - Stitched square & circles
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment