Saturday, December 11, 2021

Rachel Vass Designs - Snowman

Happy Saturday!

There's no better time to create a snowman card than during this cold December month.

I created this card featuring the Snowman digital stamp from Rachel Vass Designs.

Rachel Vass Designs - Snowman


For my card I first created the background by coloring the non raised part of the Filigree Snowflakes embossing folder from SSS with Merman Lawn Fawn ink.

I then printed the snowflake background and matted this onto a piece of cardstock. I also used the print and cut function for the snowman and colored him with Copic markers.

Finally I die cut the 2 letters from Pinkfresh Studio, colored them with matching Copic markers and adhered them with foam tape to create dimension.

Rachel Vass Designs - Snowman

Rachel Vass Designs - Snowman

Rachel Vass Designs - Snowman


Supplies
- Rachel Vass Designs - Snowman
- Silhouette Cameo
- Pinkfresh Studio - Heather Lowercase
- SSS - Filigree Snowflakes embossing folder
- Copic makers: BG11, BG32, BG13, BG18, B000, Y38
- Merman Lawn Fawn ink
- Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment