Tuesday, January 8, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #303


It's been a long time since I participated in a sketch challenge so today I thought it was time again to create a card for a challenge again.

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2019/01/case-this-sketch-303.html

Happy birthday card

I first stamped the flower in some blue colors from Altenew and cut it out by hand. For the leaves I used Altenew Bamboo and also cut them out by hand.

Next I used some removable tape to create a rectangle in the middle of the card where I stamped the wooden background with Toffee Crunch from Memento.


Happy birthday card

For the sentiment I used a stamp set from Winnie & Walter and stamped the word 'happy' with Versafine black ink. The word 'birthday' is stamped on a strip of black cardstock with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

The flowers and the leaves are adhered with foam squares to give them some dimension. And finally I also stamped 2 hearts from the Winnie & Walter stamp set with Altenew Dusk and used Nuvo crystal glaze to let them shine.

Supplies
- Altenew - Floral Art
- Altenew - Wood pallet background
- Winnie & Walter - In a word: Happy
- Versafine black ink
- Altenew ink:
          - Bamboo
          - Dusk
          - Desert Night
- Memento - Toffee Crunch 
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze 
- Foam squares

No comments:

Post a Comment