Friday, January 25, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #372

It's been a long time since I used a stencil again.
For sketch #372 from Freshly Made Sketches I thought it would be nice to use the Layered Dahlia stencil from Altenew.
 
https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2019/01/freshly-made-sketches-372-sketch-by.html

First I wanted to use some warm colors but the snowy weather made me change my mind and instead I used some cold blue colors.


Thank you card with Altenew stencil and inks

I also changed the position of the sentiment stroke to the right so the flower would stand out more.

Thank you card with Altenew stencil and inks

Thank you card with Altenew stencil and inks



Supplies
- Altenew - Layered Dahlia stencil
- Altenew ink:
          - Caribbean Sky
          - Persian Blue
          - Sapphire
- Studio L2E Wuwu Alphabet Set
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Silver glitter paper
- Foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Loving the blue! Your flower is beautifully stenciled! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous stencil, and what a beautiful card you've made with it! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS! That stenciling is gorgeous and I love your colors. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete