Thursday, January 17, 2019

Fusion challenge: Butterflies


The Fusion butterfly challenge made me think of summer so for my card I used some summer colors. It looks like I'm in a colorful mood this week :)

http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/01/fusion-5th-anniversary-challenge.html

I first wasn't sure about this card but when my card was finished I liked it. Also my daughter loves it!

Butterfly card

Butterfly card

Butterfly card

Supplies
- Craft Sensations - Butterfly stencil
- Distress Oxide ink: 
          - Worn Lipstick
          - Scattered Straw
          - Peacock Feathers
- SSS - Beautiful Day
- Versamark
- Clear embossing powder
- Copic markers:
          - BG13, BG18
          - RV11, RV13, RV14
          - Y11, Y13
- Versacolor Turqoise for the sentiment
- Foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Loving the soft colors and all those butterflies! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete