Monday, January 28, 2019

Valentine's Day card

A few weeks ago I purchased a cool cut file in the Silhouette Design Store (244444) so I wanted to create another Valentine's Day card with it.

I don't have lots love/valentine/heart stamps so for the sentiment I decided to search for a cool font on Dafont that would fit this card. I used the Lovelique font and it's actually a free one. The word You is just Arial.

So this is my card I want to share at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge #325 and it's actually my second card I share at SSS Wednesday Challenge - Have a heart.

Valentine's Day card with a Silhouette cut file

Valentine's Day card with a Silhouette cut file


Supplies
- Silhouette Cameo
- Silhouette cut file: 244444
- Font: Lovelique for the word Love
- Font: Arial for the word You

3 comments:

  1. Stunning heart....really makes for a beautiful card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your pairing of a geometric image with a wispy sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card Nancy! The heart is lovely & really striking against the white background.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete