My daughter is at a birthday party so time for me to make a card :)
Again I combined several challenges to create this card. I used the Perfect Peonies stamp set from Clearly Besotted and Karin Joan's Geniet joepie stamp set.
I'm sharing this card at:
- Fusion - Tea and Bouquets
- Casology: Bouquet
- Just us Girls #474 Wood
- Clearly Besotted - Perfect Peonies
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Altenew - Wood pallet background
- Karin Joan - Geniet joepie
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Copic markers: RV10, RV21, RV13, RV14, YG01, YG03, YG17
- Distress ink: Brushed Corduroy
- Memento Rich Cocoa
- Foam squares
I have seen a lot of ideas for storing sponge blenders on Pinterest lately and wanted to try it for myself since I have a blending pad for ...
For today's card I was inspired by the colors of As You See It #199 and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #386 . I w...
Happy Saturday! Thanks for popping in to take a look at the card I made today! I want to share my card at: - Freshly Made...