Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Happiest of birthdays to you!

When I saw Fusion's rainbow challenge I immediately knew I was going to use the Halftone circle stamp set from Altenew.

I first stamped some halftone circles in a variety of rainbow colors. Then I stamped the sentiment from Uniko with Versafine black ink. Finally I used a stitched rectangle die to create a panel on top of the card which is mounted with foam tape to create some dimension.
It's a quick and easy card with lots of rainbow colors and this makes me happy :)








I want to share my card at:


http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/fusion-rainbow-cupcake.html



Supplies
- Altenew - Halftone circles
- Uniko - Birthday wishes
- Versafine black ink
- Memento ink:
          - Dandelion
          - Tangelo
          - Lady Bug
          - Lilac Posies
          - Bahama Blue
- Altenew ink: Just Green
- Stitched rectangle die
- Foam tape

1 comment:

  1. I love your card.. It caught my attention right away. You did a fabulous job with the rainbow challenge.

    ReplyDelete