Thursday, February 14, 2019

New home

Last week my sister moved to her new house so I made her a card today.

I did some dry embossing with a brick stencil from Scrapberry's. I think this really fits the theme :)
Then I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the house and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I added the tag with some ribbon and this card was ready!

New home card


New home card


I want to share my card at:

- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: Black, White & one other color

- CAS on Sunday #151 Tag it

Supplies
- Scrapberry's Brickwork stencil
- Clearly Besotted - Say what!
- MD Karins's Deer, starts & tag COL1442
- Design ID 211556 from Silhouette Store
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Foam tape
- Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS card Nancy! I love the embossed backgroud and the little house is so cute.
    I hope your sister will be very happy in her new home.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous CAS card, Nancy. Great background. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete