Sunday, February 17, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #309

When I saw sketch challenge #309 of Cas(e) this Sketch I didn't immediately know what to do with it.

CTS 309


Then I thought let's use the Blooms Fill-in stamp from Concord & 9th and make 2 cards by splitting the background.


Birthday card with Blooms fill-in stamp from Concord & 9th

Birthday card with Blooms fill-in stamp from Concord & 9th

Birthday card with Blooms fill-in stamp from Concord & 9th

So this is the result. When I compared my cards with the sketch I saw I forgot one square on the left so it's not exactly the same as the sketch but hey, I enjoyed making these cards :)


Supplies
- Concord & 9th - Blooms Fill-in
- SSS - Happy Birthday SSSD111778
- Altenew ink:
          - Citrus Burst
          - Silver Stone
          - Rouge
          - Volcano Lake
          - Lagoon
- Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment