Sunday, April 28, 2019

African card

Happy Sunday!
For today's card I used my Silhouette Cameo for several things.


African card

First I made a mask and colored the circle with Antique Linen Distress ink. Next I made a second mask using design ID 24196 from the Silhouette Store and colored the giraffe pattern with Brushed Corduroy Distress ink.

African card

The giraffe is actually a silhouette I found in the Animals font and is cut out of black cardstock. I adhered it with foam squares to give it some dimension.

African card

For the sentiment all credits go to my husband who came up with this one :)
I actually wonder if it is correct English since it's not my mother language :p



I want to share my card at:

- Casology week 340 - Africa


http://casology.blogspot.com/2019/04/week-340-africa.html

- Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Include an animal



Supplies
- Design ID 24196 from Silhouette Design Store -> Giraffe pattern
- Distress Oxide ink: Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy
- Fonts:
          - Animals -> Giraffe
          - CF Jack Story -> I'm sticking my neck out for
          - Highest -> You

2 comments:

  1. The masked giraffe spots design is a perfect base for the giraffe silhouette and your sentiment makes perfect sense in English! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful silhouette card with the sponged giraffe pattern. Beautifully CAS. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete