Saturday, April 27, 2019

Winnie & Walter April Color Combo challenge

I found a new challenge at Winnie & Walter's blog this morning so I decided to play along. For this challenge you have to use neutral colors.


https://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2019/04/april-color-combo-with-heather-h.html


I first stamped the spotty background with Altenew Silver Stone ink. I found a black fine frame in my scraps from a previous card so I decided to use this to create a border.

Greeting card with stamps from Winnie & Walter

Greeting card with stamps from Winnie & Walter

Greeting card with stamps from Winnie & Walter

Next I stamped the flowers from Winnie & Walter and used copic markers to give them some neutral colors. Since I don't own the coordinating dies I cut these flowers out by hand.
For the sentiment I used the Gefeliciteerd stamp and die set from Carlijn Design. The sentiment means Congratulations in English.
Finally I adhered the flowers and sentiment with foam squares to create some depth.



 I want to share my card at:

- Winnie & Walter April Color Combo challenge

- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes




Supplies
- Winnie & Walter Mini Scenery - Spotty
- Winnie & Walter - In Bloom: Carolina's Florals
- Altenew - Fine Frames Cover Die
- Carlijn Design - Gefeliciteerd
- Memento Tuxedo black
- Altenew ink: Silver Stone
- Copic markers: W1, W3, W5, N2, N4, N5, C2, C3, C5
- Foam squares

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete