I found a new challenge at Winnie & Walter's blog this morning so I decided to play along. For this challenge you have to use neutral colors.
I first stamped the spotty background with Altenew Silver Stone ink. I found a black fine frame in my scraps from a previous card so I decided to use this to create a border.
Next I stamped the flowers from Winnie & Walter and used copic markers to give them some neutral colors. Since I don't own the coordinating dies I cut these flowers out by hand.
For the sentiment I used the Gefeliciteerd stamp and die set from Carlijn Design. The sentiment means Congratulations in English.
Finally I adhered the flowers and sentiment with foam squares to create some depth.
I want to share my card at:
- Winnie & Walter April Color Combo challenge
- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Winnie & Walter Mini Scenery - Spotty
- Winnie & Walter - In Bloom: Carolina's Florals
- Altenew - Fine Frames Cover Die
- Carlijn Design - Gefeliciteerd
- Memento Tuxedo black
- Altenew ink: Silver Stone
- Copic markers: W1, W3, W5, N2, N4, N5, C2, C3, C5
- Foam squares
I have seen a lot of ideas for storing sponge blenders on Pinterest lately and wanted to try it for myself since I have a blending pad for ...
For today's card I was inspired by the colors of As You See It #199 and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #386 . I w...
Happy Saturday! Thanks for popping in to take a look at the card I made today! I want to share my card at: - Freshly Made...