Saturday, April 13, 2019

Fusion challenge - Cheery Eggs

This is my second card for today where I used a leftover from my previous card :)

CAS birthday card

CAS birthday card

CAS birthday card


 
I want to share my card at:


- Fusion challenge - Cheery Eggs


http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/fusion-cheery-eggs.html



Supplies
- Concord & 9th - Triangle Turnabout
- SU - Perennial Birthday

- Altenew ink:
          - Citrus Burst
          - Peach Perfect
          - Firefly
          - Mountain Mist
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Circle die

2 comments:

  1. Your graphic design colors in the paper really captured the rainbow of colors in the inspirational photo! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your triangular pattern is so pretty and your color palette is lovely, Nancy! Such a sweet take on the sketch, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete