Monday, January 27, 2020

Happy Holidays

Hi all! I hope you all had a great weekend!

I made this card yesterday with all Uniko stamps.


First I stamped the big flower with Altenew ink and cut it out by hand.
I used the same colors to stamp the leaves for the background.

Next I altered the background to the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #419 and adhered it to a colored card which I then adhered to the card base.

For the flower and the sentiment I used foam squares to create some dimension.


Uniko stamps

Uniko stamps

Uniko stamps





I want to share my card at:

- Freshly Made Sketches #419


https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2020/01/freshly-made-sketches-419-sketch-by-lee.html

- Uniko #57 - Anything Goes + optional twist Cool Winter Colours 


https://unikostudio.blogspot.com/2020/01/uniko-challenge-57-anything-goes.html


- Addicted to Stamps And More #373 - Holiday


http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-373-holiday.html





Supplies
- Uniko - Season Of Beauty
- Uniko - Winter Foliage
- Uniko - Festive Sentiments
- Altenew ink:
          - Sea Glass
          - Ocean Waves
          - Dusk
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Foam squares

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I just love the soft colors and the way you put all the elements together.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work in our ATSM challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poinsettia has been on my wish list for a while now! I love how it looks in these colors! Pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those teal colors with the winter foliage - a very elegant card! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! The soft blue/teal foliage is just beautiful and makes for such a great nontraditional card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card.. I loved use of non-traditional colours on your card..Love colours you chose too.. Hope to see you soon..

    Swapna Patil (DT Addicted to stamps and more)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This super soft color scheme is delightful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW ! Gorgeous take on the sketch and I love your colours combo. Such a delicate and soft design. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this on Instagram and fell in love !
    Thanks for playing at Uniko !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Echoing the others: your card is gorgeous! Delicate, soft, lovely! Thrilled to see you in the Uniko gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete