Sunday, January 12, 2020

Floral birthday card

Hi crafty friends!

I spent some time in my craft room today and made this flower card.
I have so many patterned paper and I almost never use it so I decided to use a piece as a background of the flower.
The daisy flower is die cut several times to create some dimension and the petals are colored with Copic Markers.










I want to share my card at:

- Freshly Made Sketches #417


https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2020/01/freshly-made-sketches-417-sketch-by-judy.html

- CAS Colours & Sketches #352


http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-352-colors.html

- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Fun With Florals





Supplies
- Design Paper
- SSS - Daisy Stem
- Copic markers: Y08, Y35
- Lawn Fawn Apricot ink
- Create A Smile Cool Cuts Happy
- SSS - Big Birthday Wishes
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Foam Squares

6 comments:

  1. Nancy, it's wonderful to see you joining in our challenges again! I love the "happy" die you used, and the daisy is really pretty. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S! I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design. I love the happy word die! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, bright and cheerful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing to find this beautiful paper in the challenge colours! The die cut sentiment and daisy are the perfect additions! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Wonderful use of the colors! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card really makes me smile. Your incorporation of the colors in that paper is spot on. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete