Monday, January 20, 2020

Smiles For You

Hi there!

Thanks for popping in to take a look at today's card!

I first made a background for the feathers on some watercolor paper with Blue Blitz Nuvo Shimmer Powder but it was to monotonous. So I mixed Storm Cloud Nuvo Shimmer Powder with it until I was happy with the result.
Then I used Feather Fun dies from Your Next Stamp to die cut the feathers out of this background. I love the shimmery look they have!

Next I created the gradient background for my card with Altenew watercolors.
For the square I used the Square Peek-a-Boo Window die from MFT.

The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp's Happy Dance and is heat set with white embossing powder.








I want to share my card at:

- Your Next Stamp #130 - Shades Of Blue

- CAS(e) This Sketch #355


http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2020/01/case-this-sketch-355.html





Supplies
- Your Next Stamp - Feather Fun
- Your Next Stamp - Happy Dance
- MFT - Square Peek-a-Boo Window die
- Nuvo Shimmer Powder:
          - Blue Blitz
          - Storm Cloud
- Altenew ink:
          - Ocean Waves
          - Dusk
          - Desert Night
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment