Monday, January 6, 2020

AAA Birthday Challenge #9 - A Shaker Card

Hi all!

Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a fantastic holiday!

We have a great new challenge this month at AAA Birthday! Our challenge this month is to make a shaker card and our guest designer is the amazing Vita Thai! Head over to her Instagram account to check her card!

https://aaabirthday.blogspot.com/2020/01/game-9-shaker-card.html


I made this shaker card with the Cosmo Flower Frame from SSS. I really love the delicate look of it!

For the background I blended 2 blue colors and added my own mix of yellow, pink and orange sequins.
The sentiment is from Uniko and is stamped with Altenew Dusk ink.




Shaker card

Shaker card

Shaker card



Supplies
- SSS - Cosmo Flower Frame
- Uniko - Birthday Wishes
- Altenew ink:
          - Ocean Waves
          - Aqualicious
          - Dusk
- Sequins
- Foam tape

2 comments:

  1. The most beautiful shaker ever! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the delicate flower on the front with the bold shaker element behind. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete