Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Congrats

Hi all!

I have a new card to share with you today!

I started with masking off the bottom part of the card and the part on top.
Next I stamped the triangle background with Versafine Onyx Black.

Then I die cut the letters from both black and gold cardstock and mixed them to create the sentiment.

I matted my card on a piece of light colored craft paper and added some gold leftover pieces from the die cut letters.











I want to share my card at:

- Just Us Girls #523


http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/just-us-girls-523-colour-week.html

- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Add A Sentiment


- Seize The Birthday #183 - Show me your White Space




Supplies
- SSS - Abstract Triangles
- Create A Smile Cool Cuts Cherry Lowercase
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Masking tape

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card Nancy. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card with the white space. I like how you used the gold leftover pieces as elements on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card!
    I love the graphic pattern.

    ReplyDelete