Sunday, February 16, 2020

Hello Sunshine

Happy Sunday!

While my daughter is at a birthday party and my husband is working at a trade show I have the whole afternoon for myself. So where else as my craft room would I be ;-)

For my card I masked off a part of my card and stamped several flowers from the Hello Sunshine stamp set from Altenew.
I used copic markers to color the flowers and leaves and I used glitter washi tape in a coordinating color at the edges.
Finally I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with Midnight Violet Altenew ink.

Altenew Hello Sunshine

Altenew Hello Sunshine

Altenew Hello Sunshine





I want to share my card:

- Color Throwdown #580


https://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2020/02/color-throwdown-580.html

- Less Is More #413 - More (But Still CAS)


http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-413-more-but-still-cas.html




Supplies
- Altenew - Hello Sunshine
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: V01, V12, V15, YG03, YG25, YG67, N2
- Midnight Violet Altenew ink
- Glitter washi tape

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful CAS design with this lovely floral border! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colours, and sure to add sunshine to anyone's day! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete