Saturday, February 29, 2020

Graciellie Design - You Matter

Happy Saturday!

For my today's card I was inspired by the Fusion challenge and a card from Hannelie Bester. You can find her card here.


Graciellie Design - You Matter

Graciellie Design - You Matter

Graciellie Design - You Matter


I used the You matter digital stamp from Graciellie Design and played with it in the Silhouette Studio. I used the print and cut function and colored it with Copic markers.

Then I made a mask and created the black background with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Versamark and White embossing powder.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from Altenew and adhered everything with foam tape to create some dimension.






I want to share my card at:

- Fusion - Decor


http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/fusion-decor.html

- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes






Supplies
- Silhouette Cameo
- Graciellie Design - You matter
- Copic markers: RV21, RV13, RV14, YG01, YG03, YG17
- Altenew - Dainty Swiss Dots
- Altenew - Label Love
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Versamark
- White embossing powder
- Foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous card Nancy. Love the spotty panel at the bottom and how the die cut panel really frames your flowers. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Card Challenge this fortnight. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I really like your the frame you created to spotlight the wonderful flower! Thanks for joining us over at the Fusion Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this, and congrats on the win at Fusion! Beautiful flower, pretty coloring and bold panel

    ReplyDelete