Thursday, April 16, 2020

Altenew April 2020 Inspiration Challenge

Hi friends!

I hope you are all healthy!

I spent this day in the garden and did some weeding. I love it when the sky is blue and the sun is shining!
After this this 'work in the garden' I made this card for the Altenew April 2020 Inspiration Challenge.

Altenew Golden Garden

Altenew Golden Garden

Altenew Golden Garden


First I stamped the leaves from the Golden Garden stamp set in the corners with Industrial Diamond Altenew ink and colored them with a Copic marker.

Next I stamped the flowers with Versafine Onyx Black, Rubellite and Peach Perfect Altenew ink. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.
I arranged them onto the card and finally stamped the sentiment from the Bamboo Rose stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black.





I want to share my card at:

- Altenew April 2020 Inspiration Challenge

https://altenewblog.com/2020/04/06/april-2020-inspiration-challenge/





Supplies
- Altenew - Golden Garden
- Altenew - Bamboo Rose
- Altenew inks:
          - Industrial Diamond
          - Rubellite
          - Peach Perfect
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Copic marker:N5

1 comment: